Sunday, February 15, 2009

Why So Square?

Welcome to my blog, squarebakery.

I will be sharing my favorite recipes with you, photos of what I’ve been creating and how I came up with the ideas for my handheld delights.

Why squarebakery? Well, for a couple of reasons.

1. First and foremost, I’m kind of a nerdy-square by nature.
2. Squares are fun! In my case people, not geometry.
3. At one time, I tried to make all my baked goods into squares.
4. My dream bakery café will be a fun, square space you’d like to come and hang out in.
5. Lemon squares…need I say more?
6. My glasses are square.
7. All four angles of a square are equal.
8. I like symmetry and balance in my baking and in my life.
9. All my baked goods are made, with love, in a square kitchen.
10.When you are in doubt, start back at square one.

No comments:

Post a Comment