Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Sidebar That Is Full Of Flavor

Hello, squarebakery followers!

I just wanted to thank you all for reading my blog. This is a wonderful medium to connect and communicate my love for baking. I continue to invent new recipes and improve on some old favorites.

I encourage you to take a look at a couple of items on squarebakery’s sidebar.

Stir. What stirs you?
squarebakery’s weekly poll inquiring about your favorite flavors and beloved goodies. Your vote counts because the results guide my next baking experiment.

Chocolate Dish – squarebakery has chocolate covered…
A collection of news stories from all over the world about chocolate. Keep up on the latest information about chocolate Easter bunnies, chocolatiers, Belgium chocolates and other fine chocolate features.

Books About Baking
Each month I recommend a couple of delightful books about baking that you might want to add to your collection.

My Blog List
Currently, The Lovely Lady Baker is listed. You should see her version of the Girl Scout Cookie – Samoas®, yum! Watch this list grow and connect with other bakers and chefs in the foodie blogosphere.

Y~ squarebakery

1 comment:

  1. Hi! thanks for visiting my blog. Voxtrot is a band from Austin, Texas, U.S.A.!
    Come again!
    I like their muffins and cookies!

    ReplyDelete