Friday, August 7, 2009

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

Summer fun has taken much of my time away from baking in the last month. However, I did recently bake, not from scratch but almost homemade. These muffins were made in my home.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins are spicy with cinnamon and nutmeg, sweet and chocolaty with the pairing of pumpkin and chocolate - and, easy to make. I added a 1/2 of a cup of mini chocolate chips to my favorite pumpkin quick bread mix. Before baking, I sprinkled a few minis on top. Enjoy!

Y ~ squarebakery

2 comments:

  1. Jen, I love that everything stays true to Square form! I love pumpkin muffins too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Christina! So nice of you to write. Your lemon tart has inspired me to make one myself. Never have and I'm thinking it's going to be square. :)

    ReplyDelete